2/4/08

Must See Video: Barack Obama Says Yes We Can

Tzvee --
A friend sent me this video over the weekend.
After nearly a year on the campaign trail, I've seen a lot of things that have touched me deeply, but I had to share this with you.
Sharing this video, which was created by supporters, is one more way to help start a conversation with your friends, family, coworkers, and anyone else who will be voting soon about the issues important to them in this election.
Right now people like you are making phone calls, emailing friends, and doing everything they can to reach voters before the big vote tomorrow.
This is our moment -- please do what you can to help.
Thank you so much,
Michelle

VOTE FOR BARACK!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

VOTE HILLARY!

Anonymous said...

Turns out he couldn't, at least in Tzvee's state of NJ.

Tzvee Zahavy said...

Clinton's in panic mode - see today's blog.

Anonymous said...

Hello.
I'm trying to get the word out about Barack Obama in my own way, that is, art.

Visit WWW.GRANDISONART.BLOGSPOT.COM

Best regards,

Anthony