Recipe for Jewish Soul Food
· One cup of scribal beans
· One cup of priestly flour
· One half-pint of meditator sauce
· One tablespoon of celebrity powder
· One pinch of mystical spices
· One half cup of performer topping
1. Mix together the scribal beans and the priestly flour.
2. Fold in the meditator sauce and add the celebrity powder.
3. Sprinkle on the mystical spices.
4. Simmer for 3000 years.
5. Remove from the oven and coat liberally with performer topping.
6. Serve warm.
7. Will continually delight and perplex your guests with its rich and varied textures and vibrant flavors.