9/2/06

Video: Omar Won't Let his al-Qaeda-Brother-Adam (Assam the American) Ruin His Life

The AP Reports:
CAIRO, Egypt - An American thought to be an al-Qaida activist appeared in a videotape with the terror group's deputy leader Saturday and called on his countrymen to convert to Islam and for U.S. soldiers to switch sides in the

The 48-minute video, posted on an Islamic militant Web site, had footage of al-Qaida's No. 2 leader, Ayman al-Zawahri, and of Adam Yehiye Gadahn, a 28-year-old American who the FBI believes attended al-Qaida training camps in Pakistan and served as an al-Qaida translator.

First I thought I'd make a video and post it here inviting all Moslems to convert to Judaism. But then I thought, nah.

Then I figured I'd post the video from the AP here. But they don't allow their videos to be shared -- because they want you to watch their video breakfast cereal ads on their AP site. Well la-di-da.

So I looked for the video on Google Video and came up with nothing. But on Youtube I hit paydirt.

Here is the video of the brother of the Adam, the American convert to Islam and member of al Qaeda. This is Omar Gadahn -- a resident California and an employee of Target.

He says about his terrorist brother, "I don't let his life ruin mine." Bravo.

No comments: