3/9/07

Gingrich admits he is a lying cheating sociopath hypocrite

Newt, how nice of you to confess. Hope you feel better now.
Gingrich Admits to Affair While Pursuing Clinton Over Lewinsky
In Radio Interview, Gingrich Acknowledges Cheating on First and Second Wives
By JAKE TAPPER

March 9, 2007 — - Setting the stage for his entry into the presidential race, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, R-Ga., gave a radio interview to be broadcast today with Focus on the Family's James Dobson, in which Gingrich for the first time publicly acknowledged cheating on his first and second wives.

"There were times when I was praying and when I felt I was doing things that were wrong. But I was still doing them," Gingrich said during the interview. "I look back on those as periods of weakness and periods that I'm not only not proud of, but I would deeply urge my children and grandchildren not to follow in my footsteps."

You can listen to the full interview here....

2 comments:

Ayal Rosenthal said...

And this man may one day be President.

Anonymous said...

Ayal,

Y'mean, like recent past leaders of both Israel and the US?